Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
NKF Global Technology team is currently seeking an experienced ARCHIBUS Application Expert. The role of Application Expert is to support the software development activities for internal and client engagements. The candidate will contribute to the successful technical design, code development and provide support for ARCHIBUS projects. This will include participation in all aspects of software development; coding, storage, version control, testing and re-use. Ideal candidate has experience in a range of software development methods, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) tools, concepts and techniques.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide software development expertise. Ensure that development efforts in are in support of client functional requirements
- Find efficient software development solutions based on existing application experience and knowledge
- Understand the specific software/architecture domain(s) and the ability to apply sound software development concepts and techniques to deliver on the functional design
- Effectively communicate software development objectives, schedules and status with management, clients and other stakeholders
- Monitor assigned project activities and meet requireddeadlines
- Provide domain expertise around specific areas of software development
- Perform functional testing for developed code leveraging client use cases
- Materially contribute to the production of software documentation and code libraries
- Monitor, review and resolve code related issues in a timely manner
Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS/BA with 2-4years of experience (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Management Information Technology)
- Minimum 3years of experience in software development, with a focus on web development tools and environments
- Minimum 3years of technical experience in ARCHIBUS
- Experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment of large scale Java centric enterprise systems.
- Experience in multiple modules of ARCHIBUS; understand the full software configuration release cycle from design through development to deployment
- Working knowledge of RDBMS platforms and SQL including ORACLE, MS SQL Server and/or Sybase SQL Anywhere
- Understand the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes
- Knowledge in Crystal Reports, Business Objects or similar reporting software
- Knowledge of Facilities, Real Estate and Asset Management industry and practices
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Auto Lisp and document management
- Must be willing to travel within the US 25% to 50% of the time