$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
As an application engineer you will play a key role in the development of large-scale, distributed applications with strong federation, dynamic scaling configuration, security policy management, superior robustness and fault tolerance capabilities. You have the passion to design and deliver highly scalable distributed applications that focus on the business requirements of customers.
You possess the creativity and the motivation to deliver exceptional customer experience and to solve real problems for real users. You interact with customers and project management on developing solid domain and problem understanding and work with fellow engineers to build solutions for those projects. We value curiosity, learning, and adaptability. Our ideal candidate loves solving tough problems and challenges through development, automation, and an overall systems approach.
You will be joining a team of world-class engineers who work together very closely in a distributed setup in which team members are geographically spread out but collaborate with frequent communications, shared development sessions, distributed pair and group programming, and sharing information and interactions by phone, video, chat, e-mail, and other means of information exchange.
• 5+ years of experience with software development in building distributed applications and systems or equivalent expertise
• Expertise and proficiency with frameworks/libraries
• Broad range of technology interests across different disciplines including computer and system architecture, web applications, performance analysis, distributed systems design, testing and verification technologies, data processing, and networking.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills to drive interaction peer developers
• Strong technical and software engineering background in the areas of cloud computing, enterprise computing, servers, networking, and virtualization technology and products.
• Demonstrated working experience of container technologies
• Experience with SOA based integration techniques using web services, XML/HTTPS, REST or SOAP
• Experience with Linux (Red Hat/CentOS/Debian/Ubuntu)
• Experience with applying open source software in an enterprise
• Knowledge of Git-based workflow (e.g. github workflow, code review process etc.)
• Good understanding of Identity related technology. (i.e. OAuth, JWT)
• BS/BA or equivalent experience
• Familiarity with Monitoring and Alerting methodologies
• Familiarity with VoIP technologies
• Familiarity with WiFi technologies
• Familiarity with AAA technologies
To learn more about this site and other office locations, please click here!
BA/BS or equivalent experience
Years of experience:
Valid Through: 2019-10-14