$80K — $100K *
• Support the maximization of Universal Robots’ product penetration by engaging in customer visits, participating in trade shows, and facilitating the sales efforts and technical development of our Distributors.
• Monitor and support the efforts of our Distribution, Certified Systems Integrators, OEMs, and other integrator partners. Provide the product and applications training and tactical technical advice needed to help convert customers to buy more UR Cobots.
• Provide back-up technical support for case management and resolutions.
• Support Distributors in performance of Demos and Proof of Concept activity.
• Serve as the sales product expert. Drive new proof of concept case studies into the local market. Know and communicate the value proposition of our products.
• Support integration issues through end-customer acceptance.
• Demonstrate ability and willingness to work towards common goals and support "One UR", including navigating safely in a rapidly changing environment / priority
• Deliver optimal solutions for internal and external customers
• Participate well in internal and external relations and can act as an ambassador for Universal Robots
• Achieve defined KPI’s.
• Three (3) or more years’ experience in industrial robotics or automation industry required.
• Two (2) or more years’ experience in capital equipment systems integration, sales and/or a sales-centric role based on performance metrics is preferred.
• Functional Knowledge in a high-level programming language such as C++/Java/Python.
• Some coursework or application experience in industrial robotics automation required.
• AutoCAD, Visual Basic, or other design and offline programming software experience required.
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience is preferred
• Experience with technical training and customer visits.
• Good communication skills, ability to transfer knowledge and a good understanding of cross-cultural differences
• Ability to analyze problems in a logical manner
• Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects/ tasks simultaneously and effectively prioritize projects and tasks
• Self-starter who is resourceful and initiates work without specific instruction
• 35% + travel
Valid through: 2/1/2022