- Coordinates field applications, system design, and customer product development/enhancement.
- Provides sales, marketing and design direction in support of the Division's growth initiative.
- Interfaces with all Division departments and Division staff.
- Works with minimal daily supervision, but keeps team leaders and staff informed of project status.
- Oversees large OEM activities including communication, pricing, quality reports, engineering support and market pricing.
- Conducts market research through trade associations, internet investigation and Corporate services.
- Supports field sales and distributors as required to maintain Division's premier customer service position.
- Assists Territory and Regional Manager in adapting current and new products to customer need and satisfaction.
- Provides technical expertise on product to close on final sale.
- Assists design and manufacturing in the development of new and/or revised product according to customer requirements.
- Bachelor's degree, Technical or Engineering preferred.
- 5+ years of Sales, Manufacturing or Engineering experience.
- Experience with industrial applications…Automotive, Truck, Rail, Aerospace, Equipment, etc.
- Understanding of financial statements and analysis.
- PC literate (MS Office, Lotus Notes preferred.) Excellent mechanical comprehension with the ability to understand, describe or discuss problems of a technical nature.