As an Application Engineer, you will be an Application deployment expert for Kinney Group customers and prospects. Your role as Application Engineer is responsible for architecting, deploying and configuring AppDynamics products on behalf of Kinney Group customers. Additionally, as an Application Engineer you will play a central role in expanding the Kinney Group Application Optimization and Analytics practice.
Attaining the professional services revenue goals of the engineering team by demonstrating sound decision making, disciplined technical execution and domain expertise, and a relentless focus on customer experience will be critical to your position. Kinney Group will invest in training and development for team members to remain current in new technology and tools, which serve our current and future commercial and Federal customers.
* This role can be located near any major airport and will travel up to 75%. Kinney Group is headquartered in Indianapolis, IN.
Required Skills and Education:
- Experience in software or application architecture and/or consulting
- Experience in either full application stack monitoring or full application stack development preferred.
- Minimum requirement is strong, demonstrable understanding of full application stack architectures
- 2+ years Experience in Java, .NET, PHP, Node.js, Python, Apache, C or C++
- Enjoys working in fast-paced, varied environments with highly diverse application architectures
- Interested in using Big Data Analytics to solving Business Problems
- Ability to use collaboration to solve problems and think on your feet
- Familiarity with Linux
- IT Consulting experience
- Ability to interface with customers and lead complex deployments while following a methodology
- 4+ years experience in DevOps, IT consulting, system administration and/or APM
- Ability to travel up to 75% of time
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degreepreferred in a technical discipline
- Knowledge in one or more of the following monitoring tools: New Relic, AppDynamics, Foglight, Dynatrace, SteelCentral, Compuware APM, or BMC Software APM
- Mobile Development experience