An exciting opportunity with one of the world leaders in Test & Measurement.
This Support and Services application engineer will work with industry leading EDA software tools from Keysight Technologies, helping Keysight customers work through complex design solutions in RF/MW, HSD, and Mixed-Signal environments, with a special emphasis on HSD (High Speed Digital design). Must be able to understand customer's challenges and suggest solutions. Candidate will also work with Keysight R&D providing customer feedback on enhancement requests to the EDA tools as well as identifying bugs. Acts as the customer voice to influence future product design that meets customer needs. Support Engineers work closely with Field Sales to meet customer needs both before and after the sale. Opportunities also exist to become a trainer on EEsof tools as well as help in consulting projects integrating EEsof tools with specific customer requirements.
- Customer oriented - promoting high satisfaction with Keysight tools. Work under highly time sensitive environment that TAT as well as customer satisfaction are measured.
- Understand High Speed Digital industry trends and continuously acquire the technical knowledge related to these trends.
- Able to troubleshoot design/verification problems for High Speed Digital designs.
- Able to apply his/her technical expertise to solve unique customer requirements through a dedicated solution.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously Qualify accurately customized Education & Consulting proposed solutions
- Able to solve non-routine issues, challenges, and problems within the field of specialization
- Communicate with customers and others in our organization to influence product sales, development and direction
- Bachelors or Masters degree in electronics or physics and Digital knowledge, with typically 5 to 10 years of practical experience in High Speed Digital Design.
- Knowledge in Signal Integrity in high-speed I/O designs, chip to chip links and package/PCB designs.
- Knowledge in channel simulations including transmission line, IBIS, IBIS-AMI channel, etc.
- Knowledge in Signal Integrity(SI) and Power Integrity(PI) tools.
- Knowledge in electromagnetics and RF/analogcircuit design or system level design is a plus.
- Excellent communication skill: both written and oral.
- Excellent project management and problem solving skills.
Job ID: 30664