Less than 5 years experience • Manufacturing / Electronics
Our client's commitment is to provide their customers with all the elements needed to execute an entire vehicle control strategy. They assure customer satisfaction and minimize company development costs by accurately and efficiently translating customer vehicle control requirements into functional engineering specifications.
- Assist customers in all areas related to application of products and systems.
- Translate customer needs into functional and design specifications usable by hardware and software engineers.
- Formalize customer specifications into a contractual type format for customer approval and authorized signature.
- Design, develop and implement control system designs using software.
- Travel to the customer to troubleshoot and / or repair electronic control problems.
- BS Degree in ElectricalEngineering or related EngineeringDegree.
- 3 + years of experience in electro-hydraulic controls integration and electronic controls programming.
- Proficient in C programming.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must have an ability to communicate with customers in a customer service role, have customer empathy and customer advocate mentality.
- Strong leadership qualities and a demonstrated capability to influence others and excel in a matrix environment is a must.
- Nice to haves: JSON, Java, Python, HTML, and C embedded.