Thepurpose of the Commercial Project Controller role is to secure high levelforecasting, coordination and execution of commercial activities during theexecution phase of projects. This in a way that leads to a satisfied customerand fulfillment of project specific financial-, time- and quality requirements,in accordance with company directives and relevant guidelines.
• Perform financial planning, forecasting, controlling and ensures compliancewith Siemens and local GAAP requirements along with asset management
• Prepares commercial documentation for regular project status meetings andensures the
accuracy of the commercial project data (FC, MIKA, cash flow)
• Contract & Claims negotiation and management.
• Ensures correct methodology for evaluation and assessment of risks andopportunities
• Supports Procurement & Logistics, if applicable
• Interface with external customer on project progress and any contract orfinance issues
• Ensures efficient communication with all relevant internal and externalstakeholders, i.e. HR,
Quality Management, EHS, customers, suppliers
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
• A minimum of 4 years of experience in corporate finance orproject business.
• Required amount of travel: Less than 10%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Experience in Hyperion Essbase and Spiridon/SAP is preferred.
• Rail,Rail Electrification or Rail Signal Industry Experience
Job ID: 184193
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .