Application Development - Senior AnalystJob Description
As a Senior Analyst of Application Development, you will be responsible for designing, building, and deploying solutions to HP Service Manager (HPSM). You will also be responsible for production support for HP Service Manager which includes maintaining all environments, which include development, UAT, Training and Production.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all systems adhere to all company compliance standards. Develop and deploy SOAP Web Services
- Configuring and maintaining SSL certificates
- Supporting and refreshing training database as needed
- Ensuring reporting database is functioning appropriately
- Ensuring knowledge management is executing as expected.
- Ensuring all work is completed on time and within budget with little or no defects.
- HPSM development efforts and working with internal resources including: project managers, Unix & windows resources, configuration management, QA, PT and database admins
- 3+ years of experience administrating and developing HPSM
- Familiarity with software development life cycle, particularly testing methodology
- Strong communication skills
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field preferred. Will accept a Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience in lieu of a Master’s degree and 2 years of experience.