The Sr. Analyst- App Development wil lwork closely with the IS Retail Marketing and Merchandizing, and Extracare Operations business and technical teams to deliver functionality for Extracare.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong capability to work across multiple teams to deliver value to our business partners.
The Sr. Analyst- App Development is responsible for but not limited to:
- Act as technical lead for medium to large projects
- Drive the develop of solutions for the Extracare Personlization and Loyalty programs business that are scalable, maintainable, and reliable. Apply understanding of IT Standards and develop considerations for high volume online (OLTP) and batch transaction systems.
- Participate in peer reviews on code
- Work with development teams to resolve development and implementation issues
- Work closely with QA and Operations to ensure smooth QA and deployment ofapplications
- 1-3 years of Java development experience and in Information Technology
- Experience in all phases of the software development life-cycles
- Experience with implementation of medium systems that utilize J2EE technologies
- Applied knowledge of developing and designing N-Tier OO systems architectures
- Applied experience with OOD and UML Applied knowledge of Design Patterns Experience developing in Java/JEE framework; JMS, JNDI, JDBC, JMX
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Web Services standards(RESTful, SOAP, XML, WSDL, and UDDI) a plus
- Experience with standard internet protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, POP, FTP, and SMTP
- Applied experience with RDBMS design, development
- Applied knowledge of back-end connectivity to database systems
- Demonstrated experience with large-scale, multiple business solutions across enterprise
- Experienced in using Erwin or TOAD
- Must be able to spearhead the design from business use-cases through design model
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Must have the ability to work closely with team members
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Flexible, motivated self-starter
- Experience with Oracle 12 and development experience utilizing Teradata tools a strong plus.
- Mobile application development experience a plus knowledge of either Rational Rose or Together J modeling tools a plus
- Project management skills
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline.
Job ID: 598311BR.