Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Cloud and Security solutions to create agile, secure infrastructure platforms for middle-market customers. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. As of June 30, 2018, we serve approximately 8,000 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries. Approximately 2,900 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,600 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States in a unique, local delivery model combined with the national scale of a $2.8 billion dollar industry leader. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry. Presidio is majority owned by affiliates of investment funds managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE:APO).
We are presently seeking an Application Development Manager to join our growing team.
- You'll focus on functional, technical and implementation related aspects of the work products being produced.
- You will possess extensive business, technical, and procedural knowledge to lead the workflow, budget, staff, output and overall standards and procedures of a substantial application development group.
- You'll manage and deliver application development projects through the application of comprehensive software development processes.
- You will stabilize areas' supply and demand by monitoring System Enhancement Requests (SERs Problem Reports, resource allocations and ongoing progress towards stated goals.
- You'll collaborate and partner with business to plan and execute development projects, ensures that teams have appropriate products and technical specifications, direction and resources to deliver projects on a bold, but achievable timeline.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship on software development tools, technology and Agile development methodologies.
- You'll provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members and organizations to their optimum performance.
- Execute on continuous improvement of the existing software applications and architecture. Ensure quality work consistently.
- You will utilize your technical leadership to resolve development and application issues performance levels and career development.
- Provide leadership in security remediation activities
- You'll have hands on experience with ability to mentor developers on implementing security remediation and secure programming practices
- Deep and comprehensive knowledge of the applications functional and non-functional requirements
- We seek a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / related field required (Master's Degree desirable).
- You are an agent of change capable of influencing the direction of the organization while maintaining a culture where associates are recognized as important assets to the company.
- We seek the ability to link vision and strategy with overall business objectives and communicate rationale in a compelling, concise manner.
- You demonstrate a repertoire of skills such as scheduling, prioritizing, organizing, planning, problem solving, decision-making, financial savvy, attention to detail, and follow through.
- You maintain a big picture, strategic outlook with the ability to iterate from company strategy to product development and planning.
- We seek a validated progression of successful delivery of software applications as an individual, team leader and development manager
- You possess a solid understanding of the Agile software development cycle and development methodology.
- You seek the ability and willingness to be hands on in software development and technical issues
- Self-motivated, standout colleague, action-and-results oriented
- Extraordinary project management, planning and organizational skills.
- You are well organized, exceptional communication and presentation skills- effective communicator/presenter to groups of all sizes and levels of management.
- We seek excellent leadership capability with the ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines.