- Position is Full-time in Cleveland, OH. Must reside in area. Direct Hire, NO C2C
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
The Application Development Manager oversees a team of Software Engineers responsible for software development and design for various application development projects. This role helps to lead the effort on setting the future direction for software design and continued migration to leading edge technology across current and future products.
- Provide technical and implementation timing guidance that strikes a balance with the need to deliver on a deadline and still meet long-term strategic objectives
- Look for ways to automate and improve current processes/solutions within the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Provide management and supervision for software engineering team by directing and coordinating activities consistent with established goals, objectives, and policies
- Develop and promote the overall vision, goals, objectives and strategies for the Application Development team in-line with the Information Technology Business Unit?s goals and objectives
- Lead the team in building integrations across a complex systemlandscape including home-grown applications, packaged applications, legacy applications, SaaS applications, etc.
- Provide technical support over the phone
- Train users, answer questions and interpret instructions to ensure that end users are familiar with how hardware and software works
- Document software changes for future reference
- Bachelor?s Degree
- 5+ years of IT professional experience
- 2+ years of team lead/management experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of all windows-based operating systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS
- Expert in ASP.net
- Experience with SVN or other Version Control Systems
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.