$150K — $200K *
Application Development Manager (Accenture LLP; Irving, TX): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Application Development Manager in Irving, TX and the job duties are as follows:
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects, including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Maintain applications according to SLAs.
- Work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle on engineering solutions for new system rollouts, major/minor enhancements, and/or ongoing maintenance of existing applications.
- Identify and assess complex problems that require in-depth evaluation of variable factors and create solutions for implementation by the team.
- Supervise a team to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications.
- Conduct project and issue management (including status reporting, issue reporting, and ETC/budget reporting) for assigned scope of work and make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Performing analysis of functional requirements document;
- Creating technical design documents;
- Coding and deploying applications using DevOps technologies, including Jenkins, Ansible, XL Deploy, and XL Release;
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) practices;
- Container-based environment;
- Cloud environments, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP);
- Preparing unit test plans and executing unit test cases;
- Preparing integration test plan, executing test driven development (TDD), and performing code reviews and test case reviews; and
- Managing onshore and offshore delivery teams supporting critical applications in 24X7 environments.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
Valid through: 4/19/2021