$150K — $200K *
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions) (Accenture LLP; Columbus, OH):
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects, including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Maintain applications according to SLAs.
- Work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle on engineering solutions for new system rollouts, major/minor enhancements, and/or ongoing maintenance of existing applications.
- Identify and assess complex problems that require in-depth evaluation of variable factors, and create solutions to be implemented by the team.
- Supervise a team to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications.
- Conduct project and issue management (status reporting, issue reporting, ETC/budget reporting) for assigned scope of work, and make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management.
Must have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Of the required experience, 3 years of experience must be in each of the following:
- Android Application development using Java, Rx Java, Room, and Jetpack components;
- User Interface (UI) development with Activity, Fragment, Custom View, Linear layout, Relative layout, Frame layout, and Constraint layout;
- Web services integration using Retrofit and OkHttp;
- Multithreading using Handler and AsyncTask;
- Writing unit test cases using JUnit, Robolectric and Mockito;
- Git Continuous Integration tools, Gradle, and Groovy scripts; and
- Secure development practices, Static Scan, Black Duck scan, and Penetration test.
Of the required experience, 2 years of experience must be in instrumentation tests using Espresso and Android test runner.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
Valid through: 8/13/2020