$100K — $150K *
The Senior Application Software Developer will work on a newly installed instance of Loan IQ and will possess technical expertise to build, enhance and support existing interfaces and applications. Must be a self-starter who is willing to work independently in a demanding trading environment. The candidate should be rigorous, results driven and should be able to work with minimal supervision with exemplary follow through.
Working closely with the IT and business teams to gather, analyze, document and implement requirements.
· Provide SME knowledge, functional system expertise and support to development resources and users
· Provide technical guidance to junior members of team.
· Create new / update existing new interfaces or changes to existing interfaces.
· Provide day to day level 2 application support for the application.
· Expert knowledge of Loan IQ including but not limited to the Data Model, Functionality, Business Uses, Test Cases, Ad Hoc, Structure, Security, and SQL
· 8+ years of IT experience with 3+ years of experience in Loan IQ
· Expert knowledge of the LIQ data model
· Expert knowledge of Misys API and SDK
Good understanding of technical architecture design, especially in the areas of application and system integration
Application Development: C#, .NET 4.0, Visual Studio, relational database design and development with Oracle. Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design Principals in .NET
Experience with TFS, web services, ASP.Net, or WCF, knowledge of WinForms and/or WPF
Kettle experience a plus
Valid through: 9/2/2020
$200K — $250K
16 days ago