Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Application Development Lead within Accenture will work on designing, developing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. The role engages directly with stakeholders to conceptualize architectural approaches, develop solution architectures to confirm that the proposed architecture will meet the defined business needs. This role will support the core of the Accenture Operations business, using curiosity to solve problems through designing, developing and maintaining software products or systems that enable client and operational strategies. This role will work in challenging and dynamic environments using versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- Develop application and component strategy in line with the business strategy for one or more programs
- Drives the creation of relevant and meaningful solution architectures, re-usable assets and other deliverables that enables the overall business thus driving better performance
- Support the development strategy for applications and components
- Drives adoption of best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in the team
- Strong client-facing facilitation skills and business insights needed to help business leaders and program managers understand how to apply complex IT / Architecture concepts to solve business problems
- Willingness to Learn new technologies and implement as per organization needs and build the capability for the same among the team.
- Support one or multiple development streams in line with overall program timing and milestones
- Support overall deployment plan including the development plan and schedule
- Implement and set security and data direction for the coding work
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance
- Deep technical proficiency while the ability to keeping an eye on the bigger picture
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to production support staff
- Support the design, build, assembly, and configuration of application or technical architecture components using business requirements
- Build and leverage reusable code and libraries for future use
- Adherence to documentations for traceability and audit
- Support code and quality management reviews
- Team with stakeholders on application and component design to secure buy in
- Partner with the testing team to ensure applications / components are fully functional
- Oversee and fix any defects or performance problems discovered in testing
- Evaluate RPA tools and provide recommendations
- Assess automation opportunity from technical perspective and perform due diligence to arrive at an optimal solution.
- Define the technical framework & some considerations (but not limited) would be Security
READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in automating processes
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in leading technical architecture and design