Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 41 days ago
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Application Development - Data Modelling and Analytics to join our team in Providence, Rhode Island (US-RI), United States (US).
Day to Day job Duties:
• Lead the application development/enhancement projects in areas of Data and Analytics of various Healthcare Payer applications
• Collaborate with internal teams and offshore and interact with customers to find solutions for projects and operational issues for existing systems
• Support functional specifications and technical architecture of projects in Data and Analytics
• Create High and low level design for work in in Data and Analytics
• Code or Code Reviews along with Unit Testing in Data and Analytics
• Coordinate QAT with QA team on Data and Analytics
• Act as single point of contact for all development related to projects assigned
• Minimum 5+ years of experience working in Data and Analytics and Data Modeling
• Minimum 3+ years of experience in Healthcare Payer applications
- 5+ Years of Data & Analytics experience using ETL Tools and Technologies
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
Req ID: 47109