JOB DESCRIPTION :
This job instructs, directs, and checks the work of other systems analysts and programmers. Formulates and defines the most complex system scope and objectives for assigned projects. Devises or modifies procedures to solve the most complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results. Prepares complex, detailed specifications from which programs will be written. Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation. Has full technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming. Has excellent understanding of the business or function for which application is designed. Responsible for quality assurance review. Responsible for directing and monitoring the work of team members. Responsible for project completion and user satisfaction.
- Provide the most complex architecture and technical designs including data mapping and process modeling in order to understand capability gaps or new requirements, particularly when onboarding new clients. Recommend changes to the client based on this analysis.
- Responsible for all aspects of the application life cycle, including coordination with user groups to identify solutions that improve business processes, implementing the most complex process and system changes, system training, and other user-focused activities.
- Conduct the most complex analysis and provide estimates based on technical component changes. Plan the installation of enhancements, integrations, and other systems changes. Ensure adherence to project schedule.
- Scan and debug complex technology to maintain optimum system performance.
- Provide guidance and education to lower level employees.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Master's Degree in Information Technology or related field
- 7 years of Application Development experience
- 3 years of Business Systems experience
- Java Developer
- Enterprise Architect (SCEA)
- Project Management
- Certifies Quality Analyst (CQA)
- Scrum Master Certification
- Lean/Six Sigma Certification
- IMS, DB2, Oracle and Teradata Databases, Data Warehousing
- COBOL, Visual Basic, C C++, SAS
- PEGA, CSS3, Mobile, JSON, Cognos, Hadoop, SQL, J2EE, HTML5/XM
- Business Object
- Waterfall, Agile, Rational
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
Language required (other than English)