Application DeveloperCharlotte, NC, USAApply
You will work in applications that initiate, optimize and leverage varied solutions and processes that run front, middle and back offices for our clients. You will also work with key stakeholders across different business areas, discussing requirements for new reports & applications, investigate innovative solutions and design them, while collaborating with partner teams throughout IT. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Design and develop enterprise applications for the banking domain using PEGA PRPC and PRPC CPM frameworks, Java, JSP, Java Script, J2EE, HTML, XML, XSD and WSDL programming languages, and SQL Server and Oracle 9i/10g RDBMS
- Configure, install and maintain application on application servers (Apache Tomcat); design and develop application design and integrate application features with different teams; integration testing, unit testing and end-to-end testing of new/enhanced application features
- Work with testing teams to provide QA sign-off by providing test plans and data; source code and version control and management; and generate customized reports to monitor and demonstrate application health.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Management Information Systems.
- Willing to accept combination of education and experience – 3 year degree from a foreign university plus 3 years of experience as developer, programmer, systems analyst, etc. as equivalent to a US bachelor’s degree.
- Foreign educational equivalent accepted. One (1) year experience as Application Developer, Software Engineer, Programmer, Systems Analyst or closely related position.
- Banking Domain
- Frameworks (PEGA PRPC, PRPC CPM)