SWIFT has an unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you'll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that are waiting for you here at SWIFT.
The COMS FIN Front End systems team needs a Developer/Systems Engineer to lead the design and delivery of multiple initiatives including customer facing requirements, messaging infrastructure enhancements, infrastructure migrations to RHEL.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience of being responsible/accountable for the delivery of complete software-based solutions to a 24 x 7 operating environment. The candidate will participate in the full software development cycle, including analysis of requirements, design, implementation, testing, and support of the developed applications. The role will provide continued exposure to technologies like C++, Oracle, HPUX, RHEL OS.
Meet with internal customers to identify needs and requirements and manage solution development ensuring effectiveness in meeting the requirements.
Analyze input/output requirements, information flow, technical requirements, resources needed and select between alternative systems solutions in order to make a proposal to the internal customer.
Validate technical feasibility and estimates of the proposed systems solutions.
Provide functional support and co-ordinate with various team members and be active participant in resolving problems.
Ensure production of complete systems documentation and operating procedures. Give presentations to test team, operations, management
Work May, in line with established procedures, organize, coordinate and deliver the output with the help of one or several teams of specialists.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• Exposure to the development of small to medium size projects
• Strong background in OO programming using C++
• Working knowledge of database systems ( Oracle, PL SQL)
• Development on HPUX
• Understanding of different software development methodologies (waterfall, agile etc.)
• General awareness of software security
• Exposure to different software development methodologies (waterfall, agile, etc)
• Database knowledge ( Oracle, Cassandra, MySQL etc)
• Proficiency in Perl or Python
• Shell scripting: ksh, bash, sh, etc.
• Experience developing on RHEL, understanding of Ansible
• Experience with Continuous delivery with agile
Job ID 2018-4616