About the role:
We are looking for an enterprise Web developer to design, build, deploy and support various Marketing Web Applications and Sales Enablement tools that our Sales Professionals will use on a daily basis. You should have experience with full stack development, including building UI’s, API’s, and Web Services . You’ll partner closely withbusiness teams to understand requirements and adapt quickly to feedback and changing market needs. Experience developing Salesforce Lightning Components and applications on the Heroku platform is desired.
A day in the life:
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs based on technical configurations developed by analysts and project teams. Estimates and tracks time required to complete work, for project budgeting and financial tracking.
- Develops program designs to meet technical configurations, ensuring that resulting systems will operate efficiently and reliably. Understands business function supported by the application to encompass within design framework. Ensures design integrates with other related systems.
- Tests and debugs programs to finalize and ensure smooth operation, leveraging automation where applicable.
- Documents program design, coding and other details to guide others in application development, use and maintenance.
- Supports, updates and maintains existing systems in response to business needs, system problems or other factors. Coordinates with project teams to design, code, test and document system changes.
- Coordinates with project team members to define application requirements. Identifies business needs, assesses available technologies and develops and presents solutions.
- Provides high level of customer service, partners with end users in the resolution of problems or in deployment of new applications.
- May design system architectures.
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree (Science, Engineering or related discipline preferred) or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Experience with the Salesforce ecosystem (CRM, Marketing Cloud, Heroku, Lightning Components/Custom Web Components, Platform Events. APEX, SoQL etc).
- Familiarity with 3rd party integrations including service calls and data architecture.
- Experience with relational databases (schemas and optimization) and Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Ability to leverage technology background and understanding of latest technologies to apply to development work.
- Understanding of procedural and object oriented design.
- Proficiency with contemporary web standards and frameworks (Java, Node, Python etc.).
- Familiarity with applications development process.
- Familiarity with software development methodologies as required by associated development team.
- General business knowledge required.
- Excellent problem solving skills required.
- Excellent customer service and business relationship-building skills required.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, including ability to translate technical subject matter to non-technical audiences (both as a speaker and listener).