$80K — $100K *
Building, integrating and supporting the cutting-edge applications that power 600+ stores, 22,000 employees and millions of customers isn’t an easy job, but that’s why we do it! And we do it in an award-winning culture that’s casual and fun. If you’re looking for a Made to Order career, hit that APPLY button and let’s chat!
All team members are remote due to the pandemic, keeping our employees safe is most important to us. After we transition back to office work when it's safe, we do have the option for remote work arrangements for candidates living within our 6 state footprint.
What you’ll do:
The Application Developer provides technology solutions and supports major initiatives as assigned by Applications and Development management.
• Use object-oriented programming languages and other development tools to develop, maintain and support Sheetz Supply Chain application solutions.
o SQL and PL/SQL
o Low-code development platforms
• Initial and escalation resource for application projects, whether in production or in the development / implementation process.
• Provide technical advice to less experienced discipline personnel.
• Possess in-depth knowledge of one or more application projects, whether in production or in the development / implementation process.
• Create and tune SQL queries as part of the application development process.
• Create technical documentation for application development projects as defined by the Sheetz Applications and Development Agile Methodology SOP.
• Stay up to date on the production technology solutions by attending related training and conferences as approved by management.
• Provide development solutions using Sheetz approved development tools.
• Provide evening and weekend "on call/issue" support as needed. Sheetz is open 24/7/365 and as such, our internal and external customers may require support at any time.
• Comply with the Sheetz adopted agile and secure coding development methodologies. Refer to the Sheetz Applications and Development Agile Methodology SOP.
Experience you’ll bring:
• Experience with supply chain applications and processes such as: warehouse management systems, order management systems and transportation management systems
• Experienced at writing efficient and well-tuned SQL queries
• Experience with both Oracle and MS SQL development
Valid through: 6/28/2021