$80K — $100K *
The Application Developer provides technology solutions and supports major initiatives as assigned by Applications and Development management.
• Use object-oriented programming languages and other development tools to develop, maintain and support Sheetz Supply Chain application solutions.
o SQL and PL/SQL
o Low-code development platforms
• Initial and escalation resource for application projects, whether in production or in the development / implementation process.
• Provide technical advice to less experienced discipline personnel.
• Possess in-depth knowledge of one or more application projects, whether in production or in the development / implementation process.
• Create and tune SQL queries as part of the application development process.
• Create technical documentation for application development projects as defined by the Sheetz Applications and Development Agile Methodology SOP.
• Stay up to date on the production technology solutions by attending related training and conferences as approved by management.
• Provide development solutions using Sheetz approved development tools.
• Provide evening and weekend "on call/issue" support as needed. Sheetz is open 24/7/365 and as such, our internal and external customers may require support at any time.
• Comply with the Sheetz adopted agile and secure coding development methodologies. Refer to the Sheetz Applications and Development Agile Methodology SOP.
Experience you’ll bring:
• Experience with supply chain applications and processes such as: warehouse management systems, order management systems and transportation management systems
• Experienced at writing efficient and well-tuned SQL queries
• Experience with both Oracle and MS SQL development
Valid through: 6/28/2021