Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Position Title: Application Developer
Position Number: 261296
Location: Creve Coeur, MO
Desired Skill Set:
Agile, GIT, SalesForce
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates. “SALESFORCE, GIT, AGILE,”
Job Title: Application Developer
Location: Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Duration: 12 months
This team will be delivering global solutions for Sales teams across the world utilizing agile development methodology and collaborating closely with the business partners and IT strategy team. The team will require Salesforce Development skills.
• Three or more years of experience in solving challenging technical problems in two or more of the following areas:
o Design and develop advanced customizations utilizing Salesforce.com and Force.com
o Ability to map functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality
o Experience working in fast pace agile environment
o Good understanding of multi tenant architecture
o Experience using GitHub
• BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
• Ability to effectively collaborate with others in English.
• A passion for learning new programming languages, software libraries, data layers, and development paradigms.
• Ability to articulate at least one accomplishment that you are really proud of; what did you do and what was the outcome.
• Professional experience with any of the following:
o Good understanding salesforce security settings
o Experience with various capabilities offered by the platform including Workflow, Process Builder, Chatter etc.
o Working experience with Salesforce API (SOAP, Rest)
o Knowledge of SOQL and SOSL
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.