Provides application development services supporting research and development projects using Cloud Computing Technology. Developers analyze, design, code, test and implement systematic solutions to meet business requirements that adhere to Highmark IT standards and policies. Developers provide general support to identify the use of Cloud computing technology in data driven applications that meet the service levels, system availability, performance and quality levels required by the enterprise.
1. Responsible for analyzing, designing, coding, testing and implementing application enhancements, as well as providing general production support, meeting defined scope, target dates and budgets with minimal or no defects.
2. Utilizes and participates in the full system development life cycle, per current Highmark SDLC standards.
3. Collaborates with customers, business analysts, partners, and IT team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. Concentrates on providing innovative solutions to business needs.
4. Provides required technical support, including release implementations, on-call and 24×7 supports when necessary.
5. Performs work in compliance with all Highmark and Highmark IT standards, policies and procedures.
6. Actively participates on project teams in various project roles, including, but not limited to, Developer, Technical Lead and Project Manager, based upon level of experience.
7. Effectively communicates with team members, customers, partners and management, including assisting with or conducting technical walkthroughs, reporting project status, enabling vendor solutions and providing accurate and concise documentation.
8. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Education, Licenses/Certifications, and Experience
*Grandfathered degree requirement effective July 2014
Licenses or Certifications:
Work Experience to include:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
$150K - $250K