Position Title: Application Developer
Position Number: 284997
Location: Plano, TX
Desired Skill Set:
Data Analysis, Configuration Management, AS400
**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Plano TX 75074
* 1-3 yrs. Associate?s Degree or equivalent.
* Demonstrates knowledge of the principles, concepts and theories of a configurator software.
* Demonstrates knowledge of the principles, concepts, and theories in application development relative to AS400/MacPac software.
* Have knowledge of the structure, creation, & maintenance of Sales, Pricing, & Manufacturing rule sets with AS400/MacPac.
* Establish and maintain MRP and configuration database as required for item masters, drawings, specifications, product structures [bills of material: EBOM (eng. BOM), MBOM (mfg. BOM), & SBOM (service BOM)]. Follow best practices to build, update and maintain product models (rules writing in MACPAC), related model documentation, rules, model structures, testing and validation of changes, and maintenance associated to engineering changes and marketing updates.
* Extract, gather, and accumulate product knowledge from the various sources across the organization.
* Structure the acquired knowledge using engineering documentation, tables, matrices, etc. so that it is in a clear and concise format that can be effectively evaluated, validated and developed into its logic for developing and maintaining the product model.
* Demonstrate the ability to analyze and interpret engineering documentation and drawings and convert information into product logic, and BOMs. Produce deliverables related to assigned project(s); assist in post-implementation support and system enhancements. Work with the technical team to identify, assess, and correct issues. Performs other duties as assigned.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)