Application Developer ( JDE , PkMS , or RPG )
Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Full-time/direct-hire position with our client (not a contract need). Fun place to work, smaller IT team environment.
Client is looking for a strong hands-on application developer for a full-time position on their team. Candidate should be experienced with building sound project plans, and has a track record of delivering quality results on-time and within budget. Experienced in using standard lifecycle development methodologies, and routinely develops appropriate documentation, from business requirements through post implementation support.
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of organizational information systems and software applications
- Maintains, supports, and upgrades existing systems and applications
- Develops business requirements, functional and technical design documentation as needed for each initiative
- Develops project plans that are comprehensive and cross-functional, and executes to those plans at an ever increasing high level of on-time delivery of quality results
- Builds and maintains strong partnerships with internal business customers and leverages knowledge of functional needs to identify new opportunities and process improvements
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience related to application development with Oracle JD Edwards ERP , Manhattan Associates PkMS , or RPG.
- Exceptional trouble shooting and problem-solving skills, with a focus towards root cause analysis and long term resolution
- Strong team player who works collaboratively with all members of the IT organization
- Possesses a continuous improvement mindset and proactively looks for opportunities to increase efficiencies, refine processes and cut costs with internal IT processes as well as throughout the business