Kforce is one of the premier leaders in the staffing industry, where Great People = Great ResultsSM. For over 50 years we’ve thrived on building relationships and making a positive impact in the lives of those we touch. We believe in acting with integrity, doing the right thing and giving back to our communities.
A professional staffing services firm, Kforce stands for KnowledgeForce®, describing our highly skilled professionals. Our flexible and direct hire staffing specialists engage over 23,000 highly skilled Technology and Finance & Accounting professionals annually, connecting them with more than 4,000 customers. Our national network of 60 offices, two national recruiting centers, and 2,000+ associates support our ability to meet the needs of customers of all sizes, including 70% of the Fortune 100.
Join the Kforce family and we will support you with expert training, innovative tools, an amazing culture, and a team of Great People that will cheer you on your road to success!
The Application Developer III is responsible for moderately complex application development, documentation, and coding of software applications; coordinate development activities with Functional Analysts and Project Managers within the Chief Customer Officer organization. Partner with KTS in the development documentation, and coding of software applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead technical direction for applications development and support.
- Partner and interface with KTS Application Services, ERP, Enterprise Services and Quality Assurance teams to ensure application meets Firm’s standards.
- Partner with Functional Analysts, Reporting Specialists and Project Management to ensure development meets business requirements.
- Design, Develop and maintain SharePoint applications
- Provide recommendations to improve existing applications and processes.
- Maintain and support new and existing applications.
- Coordinate patch releases into production.
- Analyze functional and application technical design requirements to create and/or modify technical design documents.
- Code moderately complex application components based on design specifications.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve issues involving applications/software problems.
- Participate in project planning.
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES:
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Ability to self-motivate, set goals and meet deadlines.
- Stay current on newest technology and industry trends.
- Demonstrates the willingness to go “above and beyond” to ensure excellent customer service.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Intermediate personal computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Commitment and adherence to Firm Core Values.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree and 6-8years experience in application development or an equivalent combination of education and experiencerequired.
- Must have knowledge of system development methodologies, application development tools, system architecture and design principles.
- Must have experience developing web and/or client applications with at least three of the following languages: VB.NET, ASP.NET, ColdFusion, FLEX, Domino/NOTE, Java, C#/.Net Suite, XML, SharePoint and SQL Stored Procedures on MS SQL and/or Oracle. Knowledge of Object-Oriented and Rapid Application Development (RAD) methodologies required.
- Experience with SaaS, knowledge of or creating customizations/interfaces for vendor applications, especially applications currently used by Firm, a plus.
CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES: