The Application Developer III is responsible for designing and developing managed care software applications that enable and facilitate the efficient delivery of managed care services for its members by Health Choice and its network of care.
The job duties include:
· Designs and develops software solutions consistent with HIPAA compliant access controls standards, industry standards, and state and federal requirements.
· May lead teams of other software engineers, contractors, and business analyst staffs, as well as serve as a resource and source matter expert to other software engineering staffs and teams.
· Works collaboratively with design and development teams;
· Analyzes, designs, develops, and deploys software solutions that addresses the needs of Health Choice stakeholders, providers, state agencies and other trading partners.
· Oversees technical documentation of software applications and/or data exchanges including user documentation, as required.
· Provides training and technical assistance as needed.
· Performs other duties of a similar nature and level as assigned.
· Utilize MS Visual Studio and TFS in an agile team oriented development environment
Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
Ten (10) or more years of SQL Server experience
Five (5) or more years of application development experience with C#
Two (2) or more years of SSIS and SSRS experience
Health Choice exists to improve the health and well-being of the individuals we serve through our health plans, integrated delivery systems and managed care solutions. We strive to recruit and retain only the finest health care professionals with the highest levels of integrity, compassion and competency. If you are driven by your own personal commitment to these values and desire to work in a team-focused, collaborative and supportive environment - while still being valued for your individual strengths - Health Choice is the place for you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 1800166