Highmark HealthJob Description :
Highmark Health seeks an Application Developer to work in Pittsburgh, PA and to be responsible for analyzing, designing, coding, testing, and implementing application enhancements with no supervision.
Must have a Master's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Operations Research, or related field plus two (2) years of experience in a related position. Alternate requirement: bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Operations Research, or related field plus five (5) years of post-baccalaureate and progressively responsible experience in a related position.
With a Master's degree, must have two (2) years of experience with each of the following: (i) TPT; (ii) Multi Load; (iii) Fast Load; (iv) BTEQ; and (v) Shell Script.
With a bachelor's degree, must have five (5) years of experience with each of the following: (i) TPT; (ii) Multi Load; (iii) Fast Load; (iv) BTEQ; and (v) Shell Script.
Apply at https://careers.highmarkhealth.org, using keyword J146889.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
BENEFITSTotal Rewards Program
In addition to competitive pay rates and flexible career growth, we show our employee appreciation through a comprehensive Total Rewards package, including:
Wellness Resources and Programs
- Medical and prescription drug, dental and vision coverages, including family and domestic partners
- Health Saving and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D and disability insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Paid time off, including paid holidays and a volunteer day
- Tuition reimbursement
- Volunteer opportunities
- Work/life programs, including Employee Assistance Plans
Employees have access to the following wellness programs and resources:
- Onsite employee health center with same-day sick appointments, physical therapy and pharmacy services at major campuses
- 24/7 telephone access to health and wellness coaching to achieve personal goals
- Fitness center access for all employees inclusive of showers, lockers, and group exercise classes at major campuses
- 100% coverage for preventive exams, including onsite flu shots
- Incentive program that rewards employees with reduced health insurance premiums
- Onsite chef-led cooking classes and tastings at major campuses
- Departmental physical activity challenges to build camaraderie and reward employees
- Sit-to-stand workstations, as well as personal ergonomic desk consultations
- Onsite seated massage and stress management classes, including yoga and meditation at major campuses
- Work-life resources, such as employee discounts and financial counseling services
- Secure bicycle parking at major campuses
- Environmentally healthy workplace, including energy-efficient buildings and eco-friendly product use