As an Application Developer in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting existing Vendor software from Ricoh (Ricoh Process Director)
- Monitor Ricoh Process Director jobs in error and fix or coordinate with Internal First Data teams to resolve
- Consulting with business analysts to identify business needs and appropriate technical solutions.
- Designing and documenting, and implementing moderately complex technical requirements within the scope of the Ricoh Process Director software.
- Being able to determine and document complex software or system functional specifications.
- Consulting with users, to determine hardware, software or system functional specifications.
- Working with Ricoh to identify and solve software issues with Ricoh Process Director and opening up tickets with Ricoh as needed.
- Formulating and enforcing management policies for user rights and security.
- Advising IT management about IT issues within the Ricoh vendor software being used.
- Performing additional job duties as required.
- Some Coding, programming, testing, and analyzing application software.
- 2+years of related IT experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent experience
- Basic understanding of internal business processes for Output Services Print/Mail and related support groups/functions
- Expert knowledge of one or more development language(s) and tool(s)
- Must be able to determine and document moderately complex software or systems functional specification
- Troubleshooting abilities
- On call Responsibility
- Knowledge of opening INC’s and CR’s
- Understanding of Ricoh Process Director workflows and Configuration files.