GreenStone Farm Credit Services is an $8.5 billion financial services institution with over 550 employees in 36 locations throughout Michigan, northeast Wisconsin and Minnesota. GreenStone provides short term and long-term credit to our customers, as well as a variety of other products and services, such as crop insurance, life and disability insurance, accounting services, tax planning and preparation, and appraisals.
This position provides line-of-business software development, database development, Internet design & support, Intranet design & support.
- Performs application development and/or application customization to meet business needs. This includes web development (Internet and Intranet), database development/management and other software development.
- Performs research of new and existing business applications and processes to solve specific problems and/or to increase the efficiency of the Association.
- Monitors the status and assists with the configuration, installation, maintenance and support for systems and files associated with line of business applications.
- Provides expertise in the areas of web design and web server security
- Serves as a project resource for developing line of business applications and integration solutions.
- Works with leading Microsoft technologies including SQL Server, .Net, CRM, WCF and more.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or closely related field.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Developing business applications for meeting business needs ranging from adjusting configurations on purchased products to developing and maintaining code for business applications is preferred.
- Experience with .Net, ASP.NET MVC, C#, Knockout.
- Recent experience using HTML5, CSS, jQuery, AJAX, JSON, and Bootstrap to improve the user experience.
- Relational database development experience (SQL Server 2014+).
- Experience developing RESTful web services.
- Preferred experience: .NET Core 2.0, Identity Server 4, IIS Administration, Active Directory, RequireJS, SSIS, Angular.
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently or within a team.
- Must have a desire and drive to learn new technologies, and to continuously learn and grow as a professional and as an individual.
- Must have a passion for creating and delivering software that is both high quality and highly innovative.
- Must have excellent programming, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to collaborate with a diverse set of people from many disciplines.
- Must be able to understand and appropriately respond to client needs.