This fast paced role will put a successful candidate on the cutting edge of modern technology and major pharmaceutical brand strategy.
- Work with the Product Owners to gather and refine system requirements.
- Translate business objectives and designs into releasable software.
- Develop innovative applications to support digital marketing workflows, reviews, approvals, and management.
- Provide technical consultation on web application best practices
- Work closely with our Global Technology partners to implement global solutions in the US Affiliate
- Develop a deep understanding of Lilly Marketing strategy
- Develop technical knowledge for third party or in house developed applications
- Develop proof of concepts to drive strategy and innovation
- Develop and leverage standardized models, platform capabilities, and design patterns
- Implement analytics and compliance tools to monitor health and security of internal applications.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of deep web development experience (both front-end and back-end technologies)
- 3+ years of experience working with RESTful APIs
- 3+ years prior work experience using agile methodologies and DevOps culture
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
- Understanding of testing frameworks and unit testing
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Understanding of cloud PaaS architecture concepts and associateinfrastructure
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once
- Strong Team and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills