As an Application Developer, this role will have responsibility for designing, developing and supporting applications over multiple platforms. The applications this individual will be involved with will include database, collaboration & workflow, client-side/server-side scripting, and any other technologies that support internal business requirements and external customers. The Application Developer will report directly to the Sr. Manager of Applications Programming on our IT Team.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide programming expertise in the design, development, documentation, and implementation of business focused initiatives driving process optimization and capacity building.
- Working closely with the user community to identity opportunities to deliver improved functional capacity and drive efficiencies.
- Provide support of the application environment to systems and the user community to meet business objectives.
- Performing additional technical roles as needed.
- Investigating and resolving system and software issues.
- Developing Software and system support documentation and procedures.
- Providing off-hour support as needed.
- Conducting technical research with recommendations for action into IT related topics; upgrades, systems, methodologies, software, etc.
- Acquiring knowledge of advancing technologies to assure future business requirements can be supported.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business, or related field
- 0 to 2 years of development experience
- Knowledge and experience with core development fundamentals required.
- Experience with database design and programming is required.
- Development experience with SharePoint, PowerApps and Flow required.
- Willingness to explore and learn new methods and technologies is required.
- Occasional weekend work availability
- Some travel required
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication and presentation skills;