This role is in support of the Office of Regulatory Initiatives (ORI). This position is for the Application Developer working on Anti-Money Laundering related initiatives. The position requires background in application architecture and development with strong understanding of RDBMS, Oracle technologies and Data warehousing. The person in this role will be hands-on and will work with cross-functional teams including business, developers, and testers. The person will also be responsible for working with the corporate architecture teams to ensure that the solution conforms to corporate architectural and security standards/controls.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4 years of experience in professional software development and implementation
- Strong all-round technical knowledge and internals of RDBMS is required.
- Strong PL/SQL development experience with RDBMS like Oracle, SQL Server in Data Warehousing and OLTP environments
- Experience in different ETL/BI methodologies and techniques are required.
- Experience in J2EE and Web development environments is a plus
- Experience in shared services/cloud platform technologies used at State Street is preferred
- Financial Services Industry experience is preferred. Domain knowledge of AML/KYC field is a plus
- Knowledge of Golden Gate replication technologies and Big Data/Machine Learning technologies is a plus.
- Knowledge of Data science aspects of application data is a big plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in written manner
- Be a team player with a positive attitude, enthusiasm, initiative, and self-motivation
- Ability to multi-task, meet aggressive timelines and have strong work ethics
- Experience with agile development methodology and self-starter
- Ability to go above and beyond.