Basic Purpose & Responsibilities
Provides technical expertise in analyzing, designing, estimating, and developing software applications to project schedule. Creates technical project plans and deliverables and monitors task deadlines. Provides technical subject matter expertise in reviewing, analyzing, and resolving complex issues. Responsible for resolution, communication, and escalation of critical technical issues. Prepares user and systems documentation as needed. Identifies and recommends Industry best practices.
- Ability to work in a team of agiledevelopers.
- Worked in a complex deadline driven projects with minimal supervision. Ability to design/develop with minimum requirements by effectively coordinating activities between business analysts, scrum leads, developers and managers.
- Ability to provideagilestatus notes on day to day project tasks.
- Experienced, highly skilled in the following technologies as an design lead and developer level. Core Java, Tomcat or another J2EE application server, Oracle/Exadata, GitHub, MQ , Perl, Scripting languages and other open source technologies etc..
- Understanding of event based architecture and technologies such as Kafka desirable.
- End to end understanding of software architecture, design, development and implementation.
- Experience using Scrum, Agile modelling and adaptive software development is preferred.
- Knowledge andexperienceof Microservices implementation preferable.
- Experienced, fully competent in own area
- Shares own expertise with others; will co-ordinate activities of others/the team
- Completes own role independently or with minimal supervision/guidance
- Strong written & verbal communication skills. Experience writing, reviewing technology documents including user guides.
- Bachelors degree with a Masters in Electronics, Telecomm or Computer Sciences preferred
- Minimum 3years with ITexperiencepreferred.
- Has developed specialist knowledge/expertise in one or more than one area
- Applies knowledge/skills to a range of standard and moderately complex activities
- Financial services/mutual fund/Securities industry a plus'