This squad is responsible for piloting, deploying, integrating, operating and supporting developer-centric security services provided to internal development teams.
This development role includes all aspects for delevoping and maintaining the IBM “Internal” W3 CyberSecurity website. This work normally involves front and backend development that interacts with APIs provided by the various services to enable automation and integration to enhance the value from, and user experience with, the services provided.
This role will also be involved with setting up environments and toolchains to perform, validate, document and demonstrate proof of concept integrations of security tooling and process.
Essential Job Duties:
- Focus on design, build and future direction of IBM CISO CyberSecurity internal web presence.
- Contribute to the day-to-day development, implementation, monitoring and operational support of managed solutions and service provider relationships
- Engage in information security projects that provide additional services and capabilities to development teams
- Assist in the deployment of services and solutions to meet security and business needs.
- Respond to, handle and escalate service and implementation issues
- Participate regularly in squad, project and organization meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows or OSX
- Familiarity with DevOps
- Ability to speak and write well
- Track record of acting with integrity, taking pride in work, seeking to excel, self-motivation, being curious and adaptable, and communicating effectivel
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2+ years of experience developing web applications and web services, front and back end.
- 1+ years of experience with cloud computing technologies, including software, infrastructure, platform-as-a-service, containers and serverless
- 1+ years of experience with databases, NoSQL or relational
- 1+ years of experience with SCM tools (git), CI/CD tools (Travis, Jenkins, etc.), CM tools (Puppet, Chef, etc.), testing tools and similar
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Some interest, prior experience and knowledge related to cybersecurity, including, but not limited to, application security, system security and application firewalls
- Experience working on Agile teams