Position Title: Application Developer
Position Number: 270719
Location: Chesterfield, MO
Desired Skill Set:
Data Analysis, Java, Python, Scala, SQL
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates. SQL, SCALA, PYTHON, JAVA, DATA ANALYSIS”
Location: Chesterfield, MO 63017
We’re looking for a reliable and tenacious individual who’s capable of managing large datasets and transform data into a useful format for analysis and visualizations. You’ll need to create pipelines that can ingest, process, store and make data accessible to specific users. Expand capability using various open source data processing technologies like Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Cassandra and Neo4J into our infrastructure.
• 3years or more experience in Java, Scala or Python.
• Ability to perform complex data analysis with large volumes of data.
• High level of proficiency in SQL.
• Experience with data modeling for large scale databases, either relational or NoSQL (graph, key:value, document, etc.)
• Experience with distributed systems, e.g. Mesos, Kubernetes, Spark, Hadoop, distributed databases, grid computing
• Experience with stream processing, e.g. Kafka, Spark Streaming, Akka, Flink, etc.
• Ability to build and maintain modern cloud architecture, e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
• Experience contributing to open source projects
• Knowledge of data science practices, to better steer our efforts to support them through the infrastructure we create
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.