High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Catapult Systems team. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Catapult is one of the top Microsoft National Solutions Providers (NSPs) in the U.S. and was recently named Microsoft’s 2016 U.S. Partner of the Year. We were also recently named one of the 20 Most Promising Azure Solutions Providers by CIOReview.
It is a very exciting time of growth for Catapult, and we are currently hiring Application Developers to provide technical expertise for our expanding team in Austin, TX.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! We provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and then let you do what you do best. We enable you to make the decisions that you feel are in the best interest of our clients, and we trust your judgment. This type of ownership and independence, and an ongoing commitment to solving real business problems through the innovative use of Microsoft technologies, has resulted in Catapult being voted one of the best places to work year after year!
What will my role be?
We are seeking individuals with at least 5years of Microsoft .NET development experience that are interested in a challenging and rewarding career in consulting. As a Catapult Systems Consultant you will have the opportunity to work with the latest Microsoft technologies and solutions in a dynamic work environment. Responsibilities include:
- Being a team member on Azure based solutions and projects
- DevOps focused delivery environment
- Creating functional design specifications, implementation, and testing
- Working closely with customers to understand and manage expectations
- Working within the guidelines of Catapult's project and process management practices
- First and foremost, you should enjoy what you do and have a great attitude!
- 5years of development experience within the .NET Framework (C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web.API, ASP.NET Core)
- Strong client-side development skills (e.g. SPA applications, Angular, Bootstrap, Gulp, Bower, jQuery, etc.)
- CI/CD experience (VSTS Build & Release Automation, Octopus, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work effectively with clients and team members
- Full lifecycle development experience
- Able to work efficiently in teams and/or as an individual
- Good written and verbal communications
What else would make me stand out?
- Previous consulting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Automated and Embedded QA (Unit testing, UI Test, Selenium, SpecFlow, Gherkin, TDD)
- PowerShell scriptingexperience
- Cloud Experience – Azure or AWS, PaaS, Analytics, Machine Learning, IOT, Mobile Services
- Experience with .Node JS, Xamarin, Continuous Delivery / DevOps experience
- Development experience with Microsoft CRM applications
So what are you waiting for?? If you are passionate about being a leader and want to work with smart people that are committed to accomplishing great things, then apply today!
Catapult offers an outstanding benefits package including 401(k) match, paid time off, flex spending accounts, identity theft protection, and medical, dental, and life insurance – just to name a few.
Catapult was recently named a Texas Monthly magazine 2017 Best Place to Work!