Atos is a leader in digital services with annual revenue of € 12 billion and 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, Atos offers a variety of services including: Business & Platform Solutions, Infrastructure & Data Management, Technology Transformation Services, BPO, Cloud and Big Data & Cyber Security. With deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, Atos works with clients across many business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public Sector, Technology, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. In addition, Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Atos offers a broad professional perspective and the opportunity to build a rewarding career across either the technical or business paths. With our worldwide presence and our broad range of professional services, Atos provides training programs across all our competencies and markets worldwide for employees in all stages of their career. In addition, we offer programs that are focused on engaging and developing people who are at the beginning of their career through internships and graduate opportunities.
Atos has an Affirmative Action Plan in place and is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assisting clients with Microsoft Access DB application issues
- Creation and maintenance of various Crystal Reports
- Support the City Utility billing software (CIS)
- Support of Application Extender software
- Train users on new development and document processes
- Experience writing Microsoft SQL queries
- Familiarity working with Microsoft Access DB applications
- Crystal Report writing skills
- Practical knowledge working with data in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in working with customers
- Good analytical skills
- Experience with City Utilities Billing (CIS) software platform
- Experience with C# .NET
- Experience with Application Extender