Accenture Products & Platforms professionals demonstrate the ability to apply deep expertise in bringing together Accenture s best of breed delivery practices in order to drive repeatable, industralised and high quality solutioning and delivery. This covers the key components of the Accenture Delivery Suite that consolidates our proven methodology, estimators, tools, skills and global delivery approaches.
FS-ALIP professionals design develop and implement the Accenture Life Insurance Platform which provide Life Insurers with a full spectrum of processing capabilities, from front-office sales and underwriting to back-office policy administration.
The Application Developer Associate Manager has the following key responsibilities:
- Act as the first point of contact for production issues reported by the customer.
- Initial triaging of the reported incidents problems.
- Act as the primary owner of all the ALIP related incidents reported by the customer till the time the issue is fixed and the incident is closed.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders for resolution of production issues
- Work with all stakeholders for prioritization of problem tickets service requests for resolution Keep tracking reporting tools e.g. ServiceNow, HP QC, RTC updated with latest comments and status Assist the teams in release planning and deployments
- Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in Object Oriented Programming (i.e. Java EE, RDBMS, JMS)
- Minimum of 3 years Supervising on/off shore teams
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience within Life Insurance Industry
- Bachelor s degree, or its foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Information Systems Technology, Engineering, or Business Administration