This is Application DBA position in State Street project. The work environment is dynamic and fast paced. The position requires hands on experience in Oracle, SQL, and PL/SQL. The successful candidate must be effective at managing multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities and be capable of meeting deadlines. Further the candidate must have proven analytical and problem solving skills as well as strong communication skills. Must be a team player who is goal oriented and have great collaboration skills.
· Must have experience in database technologies, data design and performance optimization for large OLTP applications
· Excellent experience with Oracle Exadata architecture that includes various configurations and features
· Hands on experience of RAC components and architecture including performance tuning
· Experience in configuring/performance tuning and troubleshooting Oracle replication tool technology
· Excellent PL/SQL procedure and SQL skills
· Unix shell scripting, AWK scripting for automating several DBA tasks
· Experience with Entity Relationship Modeling tools (ERWin modeling software preferred)
· Securing PII data using Data Redaction
· Owns the authoring and coordination to deliver key data specific documentation including the Logical and Physical Infrastructure Design, DB Configuration Guide, Runbook, Failover Plan, Cutover Plan and Deployment Plan
· Ability to work in a large, complex business and technical environment
· Provide input to planning activities to estimate effort to complete sprint planning and execution tasks/activities
• B.S. or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field
• Hands on experience in Linux/Unix.
• Hands on experience in PL/SQL procedure and SQL skills
• Hand on experience in Oracle Exadata Database and Administration tasks
• Experience in user experience solutions through wireframes, prototype, visual assets, flowcharts and functional specifications
• Ability to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to the business needs
• Good Knowledge in MS SQL and open source in memory databases
• Familiarity with DevOps e.g. Jenkins, Buildforge and other build tools
•Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner both written and orally
•Be a team player with a positive attitude, enthusiasm, initiative, and self-motivation.
•Ability to multi-task and meet aggressive timelines