$100K — $150K *
The Application Consultant develops individual concepts that support the customer in managing processes from the idea of a product to the realization in the market. The Application Consultant works directly with the customer to implement software applications and assists the technical team during troubleshooting of these products.
• Responsible for entire customer relationship including expectations of software development, satisfaction, and implementation of the software.
• Assists with carrying out simple user training of the software.
• Accountable for timely de-escalation of conflicts that occur with the software.
• Completes agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between customer and IT from initial requirements to final implementation.
• Provides intensive solution-oriented information to the customer.
• Controls the entire sales process and supports contract negotiations.
• Pursues the ability to sell additional services that help customers optimize their processes.
• Analyzes the services covered for the purchase order and points out possible deviations at an early stage.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
• 6+ years of previous Information Technology experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of Graphic Arts is preferred.
• Occasional) travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
• High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
• Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
• Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
• Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients.
• Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
• Ability to work with and influence peers and management.
• Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
• Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk, hear and see.
• Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
• Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, extreme cold & heat, risk of electrical shock, and toxic or caustic chemicals.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually low/moderate.
Valid through: 3/12/2021