Minimum Clearance Required
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking an Application/Computer System Analyst.
- Top Secret (TS Preferred)
- Responsible for formulating and defining system scope and objectives based on user needs.
- Facilitate software design and development in an Agile environment.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Analyze and revises existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- Apply process improvement and reengineering methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization of projects.
- Perform configuration management, software integration, interpreting test results, and recommending solutions
- Analyze and develop computer software possessing a wide range of capabilities, including numerous engineering, business, modeling and simulation, decision support tool, and record management duties.
- Responsible for the development of systems and applications from project inception to conclusion.
- Analyze the problem and the information to be processed.
- Define problems and develops the system requirements and program specifications from software design documents.
- Closely coordinate with programmers to ensure proper implementation of program and system specifications.
- Assist in the development of system alternative solutions with functional users
- Responsible for providing technical and administrative direction for personnel performing software development tasks, including review of work products for correctness, adherence to the design concept and to user standards, and for progress in accordance with schedules.
- Coordinate with Project and Program Manager to ensure problem solution and user satisfaction.
- Make recommendations for approval of major system installations.
- Prepare milestone status reports, deliveries, and presentations on system concept to colleagues, subordinates, and end user representatives.
- Facilitate project teams in the accomplishment of project activities and objectives.
- Key coordinator among multiple projects teams to ensure enterprise wide integration.
- Provide supervision and mentoring of junior staff.
- Facilitate software development in an agile environment to accomplish tasks
- Master of Science in Computer Science or related technical discipline from an accredited college or university, MCP certification (or equivalent). One year of relevant education may be substituted for one year of required experience
- 20+ years industry experience related to responsibilities
- Experienced in MATLAB, Python, Java, NIPR, SIPR, and NMIS
- Demonstrated ability to formulate specifications for computer programmers to use in coding, testing, and debugging
- Knowledgeable in implementing computer systems in a phase/agile approach of requirements analysis and conceptual design, system design review, installation, integration, and testing
- Knowledgeable in software life-cycle support, maintenance, and administration
- Knowledge of current storage and retrieval methods
- Knowledge of integration of data from a variety of data sources
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees.