WHAT WE NEED
Problem-solving, application analyst
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A great deal of the work that happens in any large business, hospitals included, relies on sound computer applications. Upgrading applications, implementing new versions or apps, and providing support is a busy job with lots of variety. From assessing needs and troubleshooting to managing vendor relationships, our Application Business Analysts have plenty on their task list.
Do you have IS project management experience? Are you good at scheduling and managing implementations and upgrades? Can you handle ongoing support needs? If you answered yes, we’ve got a great opportunity for you to consider.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support the Provider Master File within Epic.
- Responsible for creating new providers, terminating providers, and keeping provider information up to date.
- Provide quality implementations, upgrades, and support for Franciscan Alliance applications.
- Understand the business and processes of application areas.
- Use the IS Project Management methodology to manage projects.
- Participate in system optimization and new installs.
- Assist with needs assessments and impacts analysis.
- Provide on-going trouble shooting.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Has proficient understanding of principles in one or more functions of a position. Typically possesses at least 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with vendors, and Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access, as well as Project management and System implementations and support experience
- Project management and System implementations and support
- Epic Cadence/Prelude Certification and Epic SER Badge. If not certified, individuals must be certified within six weeks of last class and within three test attempts.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience