TeleTracking software solutions create real-time results for real-life hospital challenges, and powering intelligent care delivery. As a member of the technology team you will create solutions that have a direct positive impact on hospital staff and patients. This position will push the envelope to deliver highly automated and intelligent solutions that are redefining what is possible for TeleTracking clients.
As an Application Architect with TeleTracking, your role will be one of the core members of the team. You will bring your expertise in software design and development to create extensible services into a cohesive platform to work seamlessly across both TeleTracking’s and our customer’s ecosystems. You'll work with Analysts, Product and Project Managers, UX, and other software engineers to extend our platform’s capabilities in support of all TeleTracking products.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
- Understand and interpret requirements contributing to technical architecture & design documents applications in support of the TeleTracking cloud platform.
- Lead design and development of key products for TeleTracking.
- Lead process definition and process improvement related to software engineering processes with emphasis on continuous delivery.
- Resource development – train and mentor current staff
- Maintain current understanding of marketplace and developments related to software engineering
Bachelors- computer information technology, computer science, management
Masters Degree Preferred- computer information technology, computer science, management
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Prior experience leading the design and development of software products
- Agile methodologies experience
- Strong communication skills, ability to learn, demonstrate intellectual curiosity, ability to work in a team environment. Self-motivated, passionate and strong leadership skills
- 5+ years or prior experience as an Application Architect or Technical lead is required.
- 8+ years of developing software using object-oriented or functional language experience (Java, C#)
- 5+ years of SQL
- 2+ years of version control systems (git, svn, etc.)
- 5+ years of CSS
- 2+ years of HTML5
- 5+ years of experience using Agile development processes (e.g. developing and estimating user stories, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in cloud-based development and delivery (e.g. Azure, AWS)
- Familiarity with big data technologies and basic understanding of architectural design patterns
- Familiarity with document databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Familiarity with distributed computing patterns, techniques, and technologies (e.g. ESB)
- Familiarity with continuous delivery technologies (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Vagrant, etc.)
- Familiarity with build automation and continuous integration tools (e.g. Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.)
- Familiarity with Agile process management tools (e.g. Atlassian Jira)
- Familiarity with test automation (Selenium, SoapUI, etc.)