- Accountable for documentation of the technical design based on the non-functional requirements.
- Establish and approve best practices and standards with respect to design and development.
- Participate / lead complex project design teams.
- Perform impact analysis on various proposed technical solutions.
- Understand the Project Architecture and translate into efficient designs that are scalable, maintainable, and re-usable, ensuring that designs are aligned with business and technical strategy.
- Contribute to and review estimates for development and testing work.
- Participate in / lead design review sessions.
- Clarify and resolve design related issues with developers.
- Contribute to and review test strategy and test plans.
- Review and provide input to the project plan during architecture & design phase.
- Highlight potential and actual design / development issues effectively and work through to the appropriate resolution
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer or business related field
- 8 years of experience with designing and implementing complex solutions
- Must have strong knowledge and experience with .NET
- Strong knowledge and experience with C#, Entity Framework, HTML 5.0, Angular JS, Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), IIS, SQL Server T-Query, SQL Server XQuery
- Experience with batch job scheduling (TWS/Maestro), orchestration, secure file transfer (MFT), XML and XML concepts (schemas, XSD, XSLT), DB2/SQL/Oracle query and query writing
- Skilled leading and/or participating in system design and architectural activities including technical requirement writing experience and ability to lead collaboration for important design decisions.
- Demonstrated experience in solution design
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work in a team-based environment including employees, vendors, and third party contractors
- Proven ability to provide technical leadership and guidance to less experienced team members
- Strong understanding and adherence to IT SDLC and operational best practices
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
- Strong knowledge of ETL development with deep understanding of the SDLC, development patterns, and best practices
- Knowledge of investment data and/or financial data
- Knowledge of data governance and data management technologies and methodologies