Spearheads the development, implementation and communications of Architecture Roadmap Strategies to ensure that technical systems are scalable, reliable, secure, supportable, and achieve Business and IT performance and budgetary objectives. Leads cross-functional team efforts to define Architecture roles for strategic and tactical projects to ensure that alignment to Architecture Roadmap strategies are achieved. Provide guidance to IT Development teams on Architecture’s Framework, Patterns, Best Practices, approved Technologies, and tools/solutions. Lead a continuous assessment process to ensure that systems are achieving contractual metrics and IT objectives. Lead communication effort to ensure that Applications and Infrastructure leaders are fully knowledgeable of new technologies, tools and solutions and their impact to their organizations. Lead the Architecture assessment and communications for system retirements and migrations to new platforms. Establish solid relationships with approved vendors and industry analysts and lead their Product Demonstrations and Proof of Concepts for the business leaders to ensure that ESI is knowledgeable of the latest technology trends.
- Leading, developing, implementing and maintaining Architecture Roadmap strategies for improving system scalability, reliability, supportability, security, and performance.
- Develop solid relationships with key internal and external clients to ensure that business needs are fully understood and IT solutions are fully aligned to meet the stated business needs.
- Lead the Architecture assessment planning for system retirements and migrations to new platforms.
- Provide guidance to IT Infrastructure and Application teams on Architecture’s Frameworks, Patterns, Best Practices, and Programming concepts.
- Solid Architecture skills to assess vendor solutions from an overall Enterprise strategic perspective versus tactical perspectives.
- Assess vendor solutions via Product Demonstrations and Proof of Concepts to determine their alignment with our stated goal.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
- 8-12years relevant experience or Master’s degree with 6-10 years relevant experience
- General Knowledge of Microsoft OS – XP and MS Office
- Excellent Leadership, planning and negotiation skills; Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Thorough knowledge of Architecture’s framework, procedures, and practices
- Solid Engineer or developer background; Strategic thinker with ability to formulate plans, strategies, and outcomes
- Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex Architecture issues with innovative solutions; Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
- Extremely detail oriented; Strong customer services focus; Demonstrated ability to prioritize work environment and make independent decisions
- Ability to present Architecture concepts and ideas both verbally and in writing to executive staff, business sponsors and technical staff to ensure that all of IT and its business clients understands and supports the Architecture direction
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Our Specialty Distribution group offers healthcare providers access to a complete portfolio of specialty pharmaceuticals and ancillary supplies, ensuring patients’ continuity of care. We ship to all 50 states as well as Puerto Rico and Guam, with three distribution centers: a main facility in Grove City, Ohio, and secondary locations in Arizona and Tennessee.
Job Id: REQ20008369