Be Here. Be Great. Working for a leader in the insurance industry means opportunity for you. Great American Insurance Group, a member of American Financial Group, is a Fortune 500 company consistently recognized as a top place to work.
We combine a "small company" culture where your ideas will be heard with "big company" expertise to help you succeed. With over 30 specialty property and casualty operations and a variety of financial services, there are always opportunities here to learn and grow.
We are unique because we promote the entrepreneurial spirit and our company listens to what is important to our employees. With a commitment to strong results and extraordinary service, there are always opportunities to learn and grow.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems:
- Prepares detailed design specifications from which programs will be written
- Consults with users or other IT Professionals to resolve issues with programs
- Contributes to the development of timelines and provides estimates for planned work
- Contribute to test plan creation, testing, debugging and installation support of the application
- Maintains and develops business knowledge and customer relationships
- Performs other duties as assigned
- .NET Framework
- Java Script HTML
- SQL and Relational Database Concepts
- OnBase by Hyland experience is preferred but not required
- Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment
- Strong sense of personal accountability and communication skills
- Contributes beyond job role and responsibilities
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly with self-direction
- Passionate about continuous improvement in organizational practices