Apple Support Technician
5 - 7 years experience • Software
Title: Apple Support Technician
Location: Sacramento, CA
Exp: 5 yrs
Apple Support Technician position within IT Operations Workgroup having approximately 55 Apple Devices responsible for supporting all Apple Desktop and Laptop Mac devices with: OS installations, OS Break-Fix Issues, Application Installations and Troubleshooting, Hardware Installations, Hardware Break-Fix Issues, Encryption Administration, Network Administration (LAN/WAN), Anti-Virus Administration, Remote Management for Apple Devices.
1. Must have 5+ years’ experience supporting 10-60 Apple Macintosh devices within an Enterprise Active Directory environment.
2. Must be a current Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT 2016 - Two Exams) a. Apple Service Fundamentals Exam (Pearson Vue exam: #SVC-16A)
b. ACMT 2016 Mac Service Certification Exam(Pearson Vue exam: #MAC-16A)
1. The candidates must have a working knowledge of integrating Macintosh systems into an Active Directory Domain environment.
2. The candidates must have a working knowledge of Mac imaging solutions.
3. The candidates must have experience consulting and instructing users on Apple hardware and software questions/issues.
4. Experience with Mobile Device Management Solutions (MDM) for Apple Macintosh devices.
5. Experience with Administration of Security Protocols on Macintosh devices.
6. Experience with Mac Imaging Solutions and ability to create Mac Images.
7. Experience with Remote Support Technologies such as Remote Desktop (Microsoft), Apple Remote Desktop, VNC.
8. Experience supporting Printing Services on Macintosh systems using Microsoft Windows Active Directory Print Server technologies.
9. Experience connecting Apple Devices to Active Directory Domain Services.
1. Apple Certified System Administrator (ACSA)
2. Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC)
3. Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP)
4. Mac OS X Security and Mobility v10.6 Exam
5. Familiarity with Closed and Open Source Management Solutions (Munki, JAMF Casper Suite)
6. Scripting knowledge (Python, Bash Shell)
• Contractors will work on-site at locations unless otherwise notified.